The 2-Rod System Heavy/Ultra Heavyweight Combo Package is designed for the heaviest rigs, with a wide range of 19-35 LBS. This can also be used as a 1-Rod configuration, which would handle rigs weighing 10-23 LBS. Specially-designed stainless steel fittings and endings on the flexible fiberglass rods allow them to come apart for portability, ease of travel, and easy attachment.
This system is the perfect fit for Gimbals: the 2 rods allow for 2 points of connection, resulting in a more balanced and even weight-distribution from your arms & shoulders to your core. See our Quick-Start Guide here.
TOTAL WEARING WEIGHT:
- 3lbs 10oz (as Heavyweight Package)
- 4lbs 3oz (as Ultra Heavyweight Package)
*due to the nature of the usage of the rod and the variance in each operator's handling of the product, there is no warranty on the fiberglass rods
STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Atlas Harness
- 2 each of the 2-Rod Heavyweight (red band) & Ultra Heavyweight (blue band) fiberglass rods: 4 total
- 2 each of 16" and 26" PVC pipes
- 2 long adjustable webbing straps, allowing adjustment from 12"-41"
- 2 super heavy duty high-tension industrial-strength elastic webbing straps help dampen vertical movement
- High-density, water-resistant compact nylon carrying bag
UPGRADE OPTION: PAIR OF QUICK-RELEASE LATCHES (+$25 each)
- Strong magnetic metal latches that allows a quick and easy connect/release of the Atlas to your rig. Good for 300lb+ static weight.